Key Events for First Years:
- Orientation Week
- Resume Help
- Skating & Karaoke night
- Kings Ball
- Off-Campus BBQ
- Coffee House
- Clubs week
- Cultural festival
- Pub nights
Orientation Week at King's is a week that you will not want to miss out on. This week includes concerts, food, games, wellness activities, academic support initiatives, Mentors aka "Sophs", student council engagement and so much more. This week is an opportunity to create life long friends and amazing memories. Western has one of the top Orientation programs in the country, and we are proud to represent King's throughout the week. We would love for you to be apart of it and to have the experience of a lifetime.
- The Write Place: provides essay and research assistance.
- Professor can be a great resource. See them in office hours.
- Tune into your faculty clubs. Clubs like the psychology club and the BMOS clubs offer review sessions.
- Follow your off-campus dons and King's o-week on facebook.
Tips and Tricks from your OC DONS
- Roadside parking: Tickets will always be given out after 2 hours but after 6:00pm it is a free for all.
- Forget your phone or laptop charger? Don’t worry, head to the libraries front desk to book out what you need.
- Event tickets will be sold at king’s connection
- Most, if not all, Event posters are hung up in the games room so if you have questions about any event and for some reason nobody else answers your questions, come and check out the poster for the basic info.
- JOIN ‘FREE FOOD AT KINGS’GROUP! Provides info about any food that may be given out to the students for free after some events.
- Be aware of your midterm dates so you can plan out your studying.